Annual survey prize draw T&Cs
- When entering this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the 'terms').
- The winner will receive the prize of 1 x £250 (the 'prize').
- Only individuals who have been invited to take part in the Dodl customer survey and have agreed to enter this prize draw are eligible to enter the prize draw. Any other entries received will not be included in the prize draw.
- All persons entering the prize draw must be over the age of 18 years.
- If the winner is found to be ineligible, Dodl reserves the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The prize draw will close on 1 December 2023. We reserve the right to alter the date the draw closes, disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
How to enter
- One entry per person only.
- To enter the prize draw, participants must complete the Dodl customer survey in accordance with the instructions provided and submit a valid email address. This email address must match the address used for their Dodl profile. It is the winner’s responsibility to check their email and to ensure that the email address registered with Dodl is correct.
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, thirds parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
Selection of the winner
- The winner of the prize draw will be chosen at random from eligible entries successfully entered into the prize draw in accordance with these Terms. The prize draw will be held on 4 December 2023 and the winner will be contacted via email the same day.
- The winner will be required to confirm the details of their bank account for payment of the prize. The account must be held in the winner's name and with a UK regulated bank. The winner is solely responsible for ensuring that these details are correct.
- Prizes may take up to 30 days delivery from the day that the winner confirms their bank account details.
- If the winner has not claimed the prize within 7 days of receiving notification of winning, Dodl reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another participant.
- Responses to the Dodl customer survey will be anonymised, and your personal data is only processed to administer the prize draw.
- Dodl accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting any prize.
- Dodl reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel this prize draw and/or these Terms without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We will send an email to notify you of any changes made to the prize draw or these Terms.
- Dodl will not be held liable if any unforeseen event means that we are unable to fulfil the prize in any given month. In this event, no compensation will be made.
- Employees of Dodl, its affiliated companies, their advertising agencies, and immediate family members of any such employees are not eligible for this competition.
- The prize draw is governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is AJ Bell Management Limited and is referred to in these Terms as “Dodl”. The Promoter’s principal place of business is at 4 Exchange Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester M5 3EE. The Promoter may exclude from participation anyone believed to be taking unfair advantage of the offer.